Saturday, August 25, 2007

Signs of the Times

In this installment, I bring you a collection of some of the finest signage I have found around Taiwan. Complete, of course, with my ever insidious commentary. This photo was taken while hiking in Yangmingshan National Park. Unfortunately, our bovine aspirations were thwarted as no young heifers came our way that day.
This photo was taken in Yangmingshan National Park as well. Clearly I enjoy living on the edge.

Caution: Riding on the Maokong Gondola may cause snot to come out of your nose involuntarily.
Oh thank God, I have been holding it for so long!

This photo was taken at the school where I teach. We are trying a new tactic- instill the holy fear of English into them!

No running on water! This photo was taken in Gendalough, outside of Dublin Ireland. I know it's not in Taiwan, but I had to include it.

From your lost in body but not in soul comrade in Asia, Michael.

No comments: